It comes, like happiness,
to those who are aiming at something higher.

9/07/2006

I Started A Blog Which Nobody Read..

我确实想建一个博客,让所有人都无从发现。想写一些私密的东西,可是手指在键盘上的时候却发现不知道能写些什么。 这是个好歌,I Started A Blog Which Nobody Read..

I started a blog which nobody read When I went to work I blogged there instead I started a blog which nobody viewed It but be a cache but topics include George Bush is an evil moron What’s the story with revolving doors I’m in love with a girl who doesn’t know I exist Nobody hates preppies anymore I started a blog but nobody came No issues were raised No comments were made I started a blog which nobody read I’ll admit that it wasn’t that great but if you must know here’s what it said 100 of my favorite albums 200 people I can’t take 400 movies I would like to recommend 10 celebrities flowing through my mind to assassinate (?) I started a blog I sent you the link I wanted the world to know what I think I started a blog but when I read yours, it made me forget what I had started mine for

No comments: